That’s right. I had the privilege of photographing senior portraits for a family that made a recent move to Chicago, but came back to town for a visit this summer. Now that’s what I call loyal customers! Who doesn’t love Boise!
It is senior portrait season and if you haven’t schedule your appointment with a professional now is the time. I am often asked the same questions about senior sessions so here are some of the most FAQ’s.
Frequently Asked Questions For Senior Portrait Sessions
1. What should I wear to my senior portrait? Bright colors, school logos, and school activity clothing looks best. Wear something comfortable and appropriate and don’t forget your jewelry. Guys should never wear nerdy white socks! Let your mom choose a few outfits and you choose a few favorites. Here at Kevin Roberts Photographey we don’t limit you on outfits. Remember changing takes time and there are only a few hours of perfect sunlight to capture your photos.
2. How may clothing changes am I allowed? It’s best if you layer up. Clothing changes take time and while you are not limited to outfits, usually you will only have time for 3 or 4 changes before the sun goes down.
3. Where is the best location for my senior portrait? It’s best to choose places you are interested in. The most popular locations are parks, downtown, and your high school. At Kevin Roberts Photography we don’t limit you to sites, but again it takes time to drive to locations and there is only a certain amount of sunlight in the day.
4. Am I allowed to bring friends to pose in my senior portrait? Yes, bring your friends and family. It’s your portrait session and if these people make you laugh bring them with you. (If they distract you maybe you shouldn’t let them tag along! We need you to be relaxed and have fun with your session.)
5. Do I pay for my senior portraits in advance? Kevin Roberts Photography only requires you to pay for your session fee in advance. After your photo’s are put online for viewing you can decided how many and/or purchase the digital images.
6. Do you make custom graduation announcements and reception invitations? Yes, we are a full service photography studio. Kevin has his BA in graphic design and would be more than happy to help you design your one of a kind announcement.
Please contact Kevin at Kevin Roberts Photography if you have further questions about your senior portrait session or for pricing. It is affordable to hire a professional for your once in a life time Senior Portraits. Check out more senior photo’s here. Check out basic pricing information here.